The Top Causes Of Personal Injury Accidents In Spring
- Story Highlights:
As each new season rolls around in Florida, new personal injury situations emerge. To know what to look out for in order to keep yourself and your loved ones safe, it’s important to get to know what each season’s top injury accident causes are and how to avoid them. Should you find yourself in a slip and fall or accident of any kind this spring season, it’s important to seek the assistance of a knowledgeable and skilled personal injury attorney in order to get the compensation you deserve. They can walk you through the claims process or represent you in a lawsuit so your recovery can go smoothly.
There are a number of scenarios that can lead to a personal injury case, and some of the most commonly seen in the spring season are:
• Vehicle accident – Vehicle accidents have a tendency to go up in the spring season and for good reason. After a long winter in Florida, tourists are coming back to the region while locals are getting out and enjoying the warmer and sunnier weather once again. With more locals and visitors on the road, vehicle accidents become more common all over Florida roads. Spring break in particular can be a challenging time for vehicle accidents around beach or tourist areas throughout the state. When you’re in a vehicle accident, your personal injury attorney can help you to get the settlement or claim from your insurance provider you need to fully recover from the experience.
• Dog bite cases – It’s not just humans who get out more during the spring season but our four legged friends, too. Unfortunately, not all dogs are friendly or socialized, and this can lead to dog bite incidents as more pet owners are out in parks or on neighborhood streets walking their pets. When a dog owner loses control of their animal and that animal bites another individual or pet, the owner can be held liable for any damages sustained in the incident.
• Swimming pool slip and falls – Springtime in Florida is prime time to begin opening up public and private pools. Pool areas tend to be slippery, and these can be big areas for slip and fall accidents to occur. Keeping pool areas dry and safe, installing proper signage notifying of slippery areas, and not allowing running around a pool can help to prevent slip and fall accidents from occurring.
• Playground injuries – When Florida residents aren’t out swimming, going to beaches, or playing in pools, they may be enjoying time with the kids at local playgrounds. Playgrounds can be a place where many injuries occur when safety isn’t paid close attention to or when playground structures fall into disrepair during the off-season. If a playground injury does occur, parents must determine if the accident has been caused by faulty equipment or hidden hazards before seeking a personal injury settlement.
• Construction accidents – After a long winter, springtime is often the time when construction projects will resume in much of Florida for the year. Construction sites can be filled with a plethora of hazards, and construction company owners must remember to keep working conditions as safe as possible for employees.
Representing Personal Injury Cases All Throughout The Year
Finding the right attorney is key to ensuring you have the best outcome from your springtime personal injury case. Whether it’s a car accident, a slip and fall at a local pool, or a construction site injury while on the job, it’s your personal injury lawyer who will determine the success rate of your case. If you’ve been injured in a personal injury accident in Florida, contact us at JusticePays.com to learn more today.