Scholarship Essay Contest
At Goldman Babboni Fernandez Murphy & Walsh, our partners understand the value of higher education. As car accident injury lawyers in the Sarasota and Bradenton FL area helping people hurt after being in crashes or other accidents, we must face and overcome well-prepared and experienced legal team fielded by insurance companies time and time again to win for our clients.
At the core of our profession is having a solid education whether it's legal oriented, or another field. After getting their undergraduate degrees, all of our attorneys continued to study, earning their juris doctorate (JD) at law school. We understand the extreme level of dedication and commitment it takes, both in effort and in financial resources to earn a college education. As such, we are committed to supporting the next generation of students striving to complete their college degree. This support is in the form of a $1,000 scholarship, awarded to the winner of our essay contest.
Annual Scholarship Requirements
To be eligible for the scholarship, all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be either attending, or planning to attend a university or college within the 2023 – 2024 academic year.
- Applicants under 18 must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Must be in good standing with the university or college to be attended
- Submit essays via email to [email protected]
- Must include your name and the name of the school you are attending or planning to attend
Scholarship Essay Topics
The scholarship essay, should be at least two paragraphs long and can about one of these two topics:
- Why do you want to be a health care professional?
- Why do you want to work in the legal world?
The winning student will receive a check made directly to the school being attended.
The deadline of this year's entries is Dec 1st 2023
One winner will be announced each year
Questions? please call Goldman Babboni Fernandez Murphy & Walsh at 833.954.1234.